Alloy - Launcher and Automator v2.5.2 Released
Modified on: Fri, 14 Feb, 2020 at 1:11 PM
We are proud to announce a new 2.5.2 release of "Alloy - Launcher and Automator". This release includes:
- iOS 13 support
- Improved the "Call" task to support non-numeric characters
- Improved Drag&Drop on iPad
- Restored sound feedback
- Fixed crash during rearranging of tasks
- Minor fixes and improvements
Also do no miss new great features introduced in previous releases of "Alloy - Launcher and Automator":
- v2.5.1: this release introduces tasks and actions for reading of NFC tags, importing vCard's, connecting to WiFi hot spots etc.
- v2.5.0: this release introduces improved D&D on iPad, use of NFC tags to launch Alloy's Actions, background location processing etc.
- v2.4.1: this release introduces improved Siri Shortcuts and support of animated GIF.
- v2.4.0: this release introduces iOS 12 and Siri Shortcuts support.
- v2.3.0: this release introduces new iMessage Extension, lots of Actions and Task updated to support iMessage Extension etc.
- v2.0.0: this release introduces Glances, Background and Menu workflows, new Widget, new Action Extension, bunch of new actions utilizing Glances etc.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.