We are proud to announce a new 2.4.2 release of "Alloy - Launcher and Automator". This release includes:
Ability to Stitch Photos
There is a new "Stitch Photos" Task and a corresponding "Stitch Photos" Action to allow stitching series of photos either Horizontally or Vertically.
Improved Presentation of Tasks in the Workflow Editor
There is improved presentation of Tasks in the Workflow Editor by showing different top and bottom outlets according to the Task's ability to take input and produce output:
- If a Task takes input - its top outlet is rendered as rectangle.
- If a Task produces output - its bottom outlet is rendered as a triangle.
- If a Task takes no input - its top outlet is rendered as a vertical line.
- If a Task produces no output - its bottom outlet is rendered as a vertical line.
Also do no miss new great features introduced in previous releases of "Alloy - Launcher and Automator":
- v2.4.1: this release introduces improved Siri Shortcuts and support of animated GIF.
- v2.4.0: this release introduces iOS 12 and Siri Shortcuts support.
- v2.3.0: this release introduces new iMessage Extension, lots of Actions and Task updated to support iMessage Extension etc.
- v2.0.0: this release introduces Glances, Background and Menu workflows, new Widget, new Action Extension, bunch of new actions utilizing Glances etc.